Located in the center of Langhorne Borough in Bucks County, PA, Saint James was established in the 1880’s at a time when Langhorne was still referred to as Eden. Back then, 10 families gathered together to worship in the home of the Reverend W.G.P. Brinckloe.
By 1888, the Diocesean Journal referred to this mission as “the Chapel of Saint James Parish, Bristol.” In 1907, the first service was held in the present building.
Today, the Saint James parish actively reaches out to the wider community through our housing program, support of food programs, and many other initiatives. Even our buildings are used by several community self-help groups.